Golf courses in Vittorio Veneto
If you’re passionate about golf,in Vittorio Veneto you will find one of the beautiful golf mountain courses in Europe, 1100 m.asl on the green plateau of Cansiglio.. The golf course in Vittorio Veneto was designed by John Harris in the 50s; it was renovated and expanded to 18 holes in the 90s by the architect Marco Croze.
Please notice that this wonderful golf course is close to Vittorio Veneto (10km), Treviso (60km), Venice (70km), Cortina d'Ampezzo in the Dolomites (85k). And in Vittorio Veneto, you can also find beautiful holiday homes and low price apartments for your golf vacation. You can choose and book them directly with private owners.
Golf course in Vittorio Veneto: Need training or practice?
If you’re passionate about golf, in Vittorio Veneto you will find one of the beautiful golf mountain courses in Europe, 1100 m.asl on the green plateau of Cansiglio.. The golf course was designed by John Harris in the 50s; it was renovated and expanded to 18 holes in the 90s by the architect Marco Croze..In the town center of Vittorio Veneto there is a very well equipped golf driving range, which periodically organize classes for beginners and intermediates.
• Length: 230 m • Number of Bays: 17 • Coverd Bays: 9 • Pitching green: 250 m
• Putting green: 500 m • Pitch & Put course: 6 holes
Nearest golf courses
In Veneto there are other golf courses and golf schools, which are easily accessible from Vittorio Veneto, Treviso and Venice:
Funny aphorisms and quotes about golf
- Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I can't play it. (Ted Ray, Golf - My Slice of Life, 1972)
- It's amazing how a golfer who never helps out around the house will replace his divots, repair his ball marks, and rake his sand traps.(Letta Meinen)
- Golf is like a love affair. If you don't take it seriously, it's no fun; if you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart. (Arthur Daley)
- A good drive on the 18th hole has stopped many a golfer from giving up the game. (Letta Meinen)
- I said, 'Do you believe in dreams?' Because last night I dreamed that I was playing in the final of the Open Championship, and I got into the rough, and there was a cow there, and the cow looked at me in a sad sort of way and said, 'Why don't you use the two-V grip instead of the interlocking?' At the time it seemed an odd sort of thing to happen, but I've been thinking it over and I wonder if there isn't something in it. These things must be sent to us for a purpose." (G.P.Wodehouse, Ordeal by golf)
- Golf is a game that needlessy prolongs the lives of some of our most useless citizens (Bob Hope)
- Golf, like measles, should be caught young (P.G. Wodehouse)
- I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles (G.K.Chesterton)