It’s an apartment in a XV century building, setted in the true Medieval context of Serravalle, at 20 meters from one of the Italy’s most beautiful art history squares, the Flaminio Square in Vittorio Veneto.
The apartment is setted in one floor (first floor, no elevator), 80 sqm, one large living room with the kitchen corner, and with a 38 sqm terrace with view on the ancient roofs, one double room, one twin beds room, one bathroom. Both, the living room and the double room have direct door to the terrace.
Serravalle is the most fascinating part of the town Vittorio Veneto, rich in romantic views of stone paved narrow streets, antique buildings and churches, and old traditional pubs with local wines and dishes, which is waiting for the nomination as an UNESCO World Heritage.
Rental Price Weekly
|From / To||up to 4 people|
|from October to May||350 €|
|Jun / Jul / Sept /||380 €|
Each extra person will pay 35 Euro per week.
Rental Price Daily: 70 euro
Price includes following expenses:
- Linen and towels, Kitchen Gas, Hot Water, Electricity, Wi fi
- Escluding heating. Payable on consumption
- Final cleaning : 50 euro
- Nearest Airport: Venice Treviso at 35 Km
- Nearest Ferry: Venice at 50 Km
- Nearest Train: Vittorio Veneto at 1500 metri ml
- Nearest Motorway: Vittorio Veneto Nord at 2 Km
- Nearest Beach: beach at 60 Km
- Car: Car is reccomanded but not essential, because the apartment is 15 minutes far from the station of train and bus.
- Many shops, restaurant, supermarkets etc. are a few minutes walking from the apartment.
Vittorio Apartment Vittorio Veneto, TV, 31029 Italy
Burela Apartment Vittorio Veneto,
A lovely 3 room apartment in the medieval city.
A large terrace for outdoor dining.
Twenty meters from one of the most beautiful small squares of Renaissance in Italy.
It’s an apartment in a XV century building, located in the true Medieval context of Serravalle, at 20 meters from one of the Italy’s most beautiful art history squares, the Flaminio Square in Vittorio Veneto.
The Autostrada is directly connecting Vittorio Veneto with the famed art histoy cities of Italy
Price :from 370 euro weekly