- Apartment, 80mē, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4/6, 1 bathroom
It’s an apartment in a XV century building, setted in the true Medieval context of Serravalle, at 20 meters from one of the Italy’s most beautiful art history squares, the Flaminio Square in Vittorio Veneto.
Rental Price 2016
The apartment is setted in one floor (first floor, no elevator), 80 sqm, one large living room with the kitchen corner, and with a 38 sqm terrace with view on the ancient roofs, one double room, one twin beds room, one bathroom. Both, the living room and the double room have direct door to the terrace.
Serravalle is the most fascinating part of the town Vittorio Veneto, rich in romantic views of stone paved narrow streets, antique buildings and churches, and old traditional pubs with local wines and dishes, which is waiting for the nomination as an UNESCO World Heritage.
||up to 4 people
||Type of price
|| per week
|| per week
Each extra person will pay 35 Euro per week.
Read Terms and Conditions of rental
Rental Price Daily
Price includes following expenses:
- Linen and towels, Kitchen Gas, Hot Water, Electricity, Wi fi
Escluding heating. Payable on consumption
- Final cleaning : 50 euro
- Nearest Airport: Venice Treviso at 35 Km
- Nearest Ferry: Venice at 50 Km
- Nearest Train: Vittorio veneto at 800 metri ml
- Nearest Motorway: Vittorio Veneto Nord at 1 Km
- Nearest Beach: beach at 60 Km
- Car: Car is raccomanded but not essential, because the apartment is 10 minutes far from the station of train and bus.
- Many shops, restaurant, supermarkets etc. are a few minutes walking from the apartment.
Accommodation and facilities
- Central heating
- television with SAT
- washing machine
- 4 ring stove
- Fridge, Freezer
- 1 Bedroom with a large double bed
- 1 twin bed room
- Seniors: suitable
- Children: welcome
- Pets: negotiable
||Please, fill the form.
Indicate the period of your interest: we will communicate to you our availability.
Filling this form is not a booking operation but only a demand.
(Required fields are presented in bold and with an asterix*).