Apartment, 60m˛, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3+2, 2 bathroom
Lovely and charming apartment of character.
Rental Price 2016
In the context of medieval Serravalle, in Vittorio Veneto, halfway between Venice and the Dolomites.
The building that houses the apartment is placed in one of the most beautiful corners of the town, on a pedestrian alley that connects the ancient Via Roma to Piazza Fontana with his old Osteria with kitchen.
Less than 100 meters there is the famous Piazza Flaminio, lapped by the river Meschio, with its Renaissance palaces, its restaurants and cafés.
The buildings around are true gems of 15th and 16th century. A wonderful small Medieval square , typically Italian. A short walk from the Museum of Cenedese and Palazzo Minucci De Carlo
The apartment on the first floor without elevator consists of a living room with fireplace, dining table and a double sofa bed. A partially separated kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and crockery. The master bedroom has a private bathroom with tub. The other small room has a single bedroom + foldaway cot, and a second bathroom with shower.
||up to 3 people
||Type of price
Each extra person will pay 35 Euro per week.
Read Terms and Conditions of rental
Rental Price Daily
80 Euro three days minimun
Price includes following expenses:
- Linen and towels, Kitchen Gas, Hot Water, , Wi fi
- Electricity payable on consumption
Heating payable on consumption
- Final cleaning : 50 euro
- Nearest Airport: Venice Treviso at 35 Km
- Nearest Ferry: Venice at 50 Km
- Nearest Train: Vittorio veneto at 800 metri ml
- Nearest Motorway: Vittorio Veneto Nord at 1 Km
- Nearest Beach: beach at 60 Km
- Car: Car is raccomanded but not essential, because the apartment is 10 minutes far from the station of train and bus.
- Many shops, restaurant, supermarkets etc. are a few minutes walking from the apartment.
||Please, fill the form.
Indicate the period of your interest: we will communicate to you our availability.
Filling this form is not a booking operation but only a demand.
(Required fields are presented in bold and with an asterix*).