- Apartment, 70mē,
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2/4,
- 1 Bathrooms
This apartment is situated in Ceneda, the historical center of Vittorio Veneto, in a
restored palace that was the residence of Ceneda's Podestà in the eighteen
century. In the house there is a very pretty flat with ancient furniture
belonged to the family. It is very quiet and has a beautiful view to the
house's garden and to the square.
The house has a living room very well managed with chairs, armchairs, sofa,
divan bed, chest of drawers, an ancient looking glass and a large library
full of italian and english books, TV, etc
A pretty kitchen equiped with towels, dishes, glasses, many kinds of glasses etc etc.; one bedroom for two and bathroom with all the comfort.
||Type of price
|| per day
Read Terms and Conditions of rental
Additional information about rental rates
- Prices including gas, electricity, linen, towels, sheets, blankets.
- The cleaning is done every week.
- In winter time heating extra charge
- Nearest Airport: Venice Treviso at 35 Km
- Nearest Ferry: Venice at 50 Km
- Nearest Train: Vittorio veneto at 1Km
- Nearest Motorway: Vittorio Veneto Sud at 1Km
- Nearest Beach: beach at 60 Km
- Car: Car is raccomanded but not essential, because the apartment is 5 minutes far from the station of train and bus.
- Many shops, restaurant, supermarkets etc. are a few minutes walking from the apartment.
Accommodation and facilities
- central heating
- linen provided
- towels provided
- 4 ring stove
- 1 Bathrooms, with bath shower, wc, bidet
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 2/4 people
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- 1 living room with bed-settee
10 garden chairs
- children welcome
- pets considered
||Please, fill the form.
Indicate the period of your interest: we will communicate to you our availability.
Filling this form is not a booking operation but only a demand.
(Required fields are presented in bold and with an asterix*).